Sustainability & Global Journey Green Fares
All Global Journey Brussels Airlines Flights are 100% CO2 compensated. This means by flying Brussels Airlines, you reduce your individual flight-related CO2 emissions by 20% through the use of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF). The remaining 80% is offset through climate protection projects including local projects in Belgium. For the Amare Party Flights 100% SAF will be purchased that can save up to *80% of CO2 emissions of these specific flights. More information can be found here.
Brussels Airlines flying with SAF
Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) is an alternative to conventional jet fuel made from non-animal based waste oils grass clippings and algae. It significantly reduces the carbon footprint of flights by lowering greenhouse gas emissions when compared to conventional jet fuel.
Global Journey x Love Tomorrow compensation
Love Tomorrow compensation promotes environmental stewardship in the places the People of Tomorrow explore. Love Tomorrow compensation when flying Global Journey involves making a positive environmental impact to offset the carbon footprint of air travel. By choosing to fly with Brussels Airlines, festivalgoers contribute to local green initiatives and environmental projects through a fixed donation. Learn more about the local projects via the Love Tomorrow website. By supporting this project, all Global Journey festivalgoers and People of Tomorrowland can mitigate the environmental impact of their flights and contribute to the sustainability of the communities they visit.
*When used in neat form (i.e. not blended) and calculated using recognized life cycle analysis methods, such as the CORSIA methodology.